Take the Work out of Paperwork
Document preparation is no easy task, but it’s a central part of doing business overseas. Thankfully, SCS makes the job easier. Here, you’ll find a wealth of information and electronic shipping tools for your international documentation process.
International Documents #
- Import Quote Request (Western US) (pdf, 564 KB)
- Import Quote Request (Midwest and EC) (pdf, 632 KB)
Description of Importer of Record (pdf, 186 KB)
Who is the importer of record and what are their responsibilities?
- Proof of IRN (pdf, 71 KB)
Import POA (pdf, 181 KB)
A Power of Attorney is a legal instrument used to delegate legal authority from one party to another. The SCS, Inc. Master Power of Attorney enables us to act on behalf of the principle.
- POA Customs Instructions (pdf, 148 KB)
- Continuous Bond Application (pdf, 137 KB)
- Information Required to Export (pdf, 463 KB)
- Export Quote Request Form (pdf, 612 KB)
VGM Statement (docx, 20 KB)
To be printed on company letterhead
- VGM Terms & Conditions Verification (pdf, 40 KB)
- VGM Submission Form (pdf, 65 KB)
Shipper’s Letter of Instruction (pdf, 484 KB)
The purpose of a Shipper's Letter of Instruction (SLI) is to convey specific shipment information from the exporter to SCS, Inc. required for export control purposes.
POA for Foreign Routed Shipments (pdf, 80 KB)
Export POA for routed shipment
- Export POA (pdf, 82 KB)
Credit Applications #
Credit Application (pdf, 117 KB)
Once completed and signed, this credit application will be used, along with other information, to evaluate and potentially grant trade credit with SCS.